[ExI] hey they stole our idea!

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 19:26:54 UTC 2018

I think “dizzy” is a very mild way of putting motion sickness. Very dizzy I would maybe accept. The first thing you notice is a discomfort in your stomach and a tiny headache, then you look up from your book and you’re in full blown “I must vomit” panic. Very fun.

I am one of those people who CANNOT read in cars, EXCEPT if I fall asleep and wake up again while the car is still in motion.

Curiously, I never have this problem with airplanes (even when other people are doing panicked screaming about turbulence), though I have to take Dramamine before watching action movies.

I doubt sex in a moving car would bother me though, as long as it wasn’t something too vigorous.

Perhaps Uber-Harlots would just carry some Dramamine in the glove box and offer it to you the say Uber drivers offer you mints.

The bigger issue with the Uber-Harlot is that many/most prostitutes like to wash up between clients. This would be complicated by the car, I think.