[ExI] Gene drift and Atlantic article

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 00:26:28 UTC 2018

As a member of the age group this article is talking about, I 100% agree with it. I hear stories about how married couples have met, for example my parents or aunts and uncles and family friends and so on, and I’m... shocked? You know? Because what they describe in their stories is now socially unacceptable.

It’s uh... an interesting time to be alive.