[ExI] Gene drift and Atlantic article

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Nov 16 00:49:04 UTC 2018

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/12/the-sex-recession/573949/

> Long article, but worth reading to the end.  Definitely related to your concerns.
>
> Keith

Keith my best guess on this is twofold: there are lots of good options available now that were not there when we were that age.  A long time ago... there wasn't much else to do.  Now there are so many good fun interesting options.  Young people realize that sex without emotional bonding isn't worth the hour of time investment.  Sex with the emotional bonding is well worth the lifetime of investment.