[ExI] young people having less sex

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:57:47 UTC 2018

 I think seeing a prostitute would still count as losing your virginity,
where with a sex machine, I probably wouldn’t count it.  ballard

Italy, I think, was the place where some prostitutes were studied.  They
called themselves virgins even though they had given oral sex to thousands
of men.  Saving themselves for marriage, they said.

Some went all the way and had operations to restore their hymens.

Is a dildo a sex machine?  Do you lose your virginity that way?

A smart man would never choose a virgin.  A virgin comes with no
experience, of course, and has to learn from the man, who often did not
trouble himself to learn to please women.  And a virgin will have some
curiosity about other men that an experienced woman would not have.

In fact, marrying a prostitute could be the best idea;  you are not going
to surprise her; you are not going to disappoint her.  She will be able to
teach you.  This is great.

Most men, I am afraid, could not stand the comparison with other men, one
of the virtues of the virgin.  Yeah, you don't want to raise another man's
child, but is that really the issue with virgins?  I think not.

bill w