[ExI] young people having less sex

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:35:42 UTC 2018

>> A smart man would never choose a virgin.  A virgin comes with no experience, of course, and has to learn from the man, who often did not trouble himself to learn to please women.  And a virgin will have some curiosity about other men that an experienced woman would not have.
>
> ### This is untrue. The likelihood of having a stable marriage, which is a proxy for a good marriage in a society where divorce is an easy option, is highest for persons who only had one partner in their lives (i.e. the spouse), about 75% stability. The likelihood of divorce creeps up with each partner the wife had, really shoots up at the fourth partner and reaches a plateau around ten partners, with only about 20% chance of stable marriage. If you want a good marriage, don't marry a slut.

I think the word “slut” here is a bit strong.
Also, there are confounding variables here as well. You know the group of women most likely to remain virgins until marriage? Religious women. You know the group most likely to find divorce socially unacceptable despite it being legal? Religious women. You know who are trained to believe that they are the property of their husbands and should submit to abuse? Religious women.

>> In fact, marrying a prostitute could be the best idea;  you are not going to surprise her; you are not going to disappoint her.  She will be able to teach you.  This is great.
>
> ### And you get to intimately know the chlamydia, genital warts, herpes, antibiotic-resistant gonorrhea and maybe even molluscum. Or crabs.
>
> Rafal
Or, you know, you could take yourselves to the clinic before having sex? It’s not as if she’d be embarrassed.
Do you know any former prostitutes?

SR Ballard