[ExI] Spike, please ban John Clark IMMEDIATELY

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:24:35 UTC 2018

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 1:19 PM John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com> wrote:
> Donald Trump is clearly the most popular American presadent among Extropians since I joined the list in 1993

Enough is enough.

Spike, please ban this lying character assassin NOW.  I have had it
with his insults against the moral fiber of this list.  Do not let him
resubscribe until he can refrain from said collateral damage.  (If
this means not letting him resubscribe until Trump is out of office,
so be it.)

It is posts like his right there, which are causing people to unsubscribe.