[ExI] Spike, please ban John Clark IMMEDIATELY

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 23:26:23 UTC 2018

On Fri, Oct 12, 2018 at 5:30 PM Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Donald Trump is clearly the most popular American presadent among
>> Extropians since I joined the list in 1993
>

> > Spike, please ban this lying character assassin NOW.

If I'm lying then name a president since 1993 that Extropians liked more
than Donald Trump and explain why the sort of rage you're expressing right
now had never occurred until 2 years ago. And do it NOW.

> *I have had it*

Apparently so, but that's the difference between you and me, I haven't had
it. Since the day I first got on the Internet with a dial up modem I have
never EVER called for anyone to be banned, not from this list and not from
any of the many others I have been on over the years. But then I am not a
delicate snowflake that needs protection from ideas that don't agree with
mine. But you are and you do.

John K Clark