[ExI] another one of my questionable ideas

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 14:16:06 UTC 2018

People, well a lot of people, are pretty dumb, and give money to Nigerian
princes etc.  Billions including all the scams and credit card number
stealers?

Well, what if nobody knew his credit card number?  It was only on the card
as asterisks - or simply not at all - just a chip there.  What about buying
over the phone?  Then you use LastPass or something to beep the numbers
(and letters and ???).

Then the bad guys would have to hack software, not vulnerable people - not
nearly as easy.

I am not awake yet and so cannot see problems, though I expect this group
will find them if they are here.

bill w