[ExI] mica the human-like sim

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 14:29:35 UTC 2018

Her eyes are too wide apart for me, but them I am picky.
Maybe they will offer customizable images, and of course men for the ladies.

What troubles will be started when millions of people think she is real,
like millions of soap opera fans think the characters are?  Harmless?
Hmmm.  I suppose it beats talking to the dog.  No reason why the image
cannot be the family pet itself, replying as many people want it to.

Or how about an X-rated version, where you can tell her to take off her
clothes?  Think it won't happen?  Then we can replace her head with woman's
next door, whose photo we clandestinely took.  Video Photoshop for the
weird crowd.

And so on, as Vonnegut would say.

bill w