[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Oct 23 16:01:57 UTC 2018

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 7:49 AM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Subject: Re: [ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

>…One of my fanciful …If I built a mansion, I'd keep a lot more than a million, Spike.  Maybe I'd rent it out to nudist girls and visit often to collect rent.  bill w

Now that’s the capitalist spirit BillW!

I came up with an idea while I was writing up that free history lesson on Adam and Eve, how they negotiated there to start with in -4004, and how that came to be considered the first college.  Most of us here have been to college, so we know the drill.  Well, OK, to be precise: we engineering students don’t know the drill.  But we have heard of the drill, from the normal students in other majors.  We were studying actual… like… engineering, and reading… em… National Geographic.  Not necessarily the National Geo part, if you get my drift.

So.  We know how certain businesses go together well.  For instance, they combine vacation destinations with health spas: they get a coupla chiseled and enthusiastic exercise coaches (both genders) to coax the flabmeisters to move, that sorta thing, works great when combined with some attractive tourist destination, sort of a great excuse to go there, pretend they are doing this for health reasons rather than ogling the coaches.  Eh, harmless fun, ja?

So what if… we combine a university with a nudist colony!

Oh we could make a buttload.