[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 19:47:13 UTC 2018

Spike wrote:
"So what if… we combine a university with a nudist colony!"

Could students focus on their work at such a school?  Or would they fairly
quickly become jaded by the fleshly spectacle? I have a goodlooking young
friend who went to Europe and was teased horribly (or was it teased
wonderfully?) by European female friends who loved his discomfort in coed
showers, and playfully tormented him...  Oh, I envy this guy!  ;  )