[ExI] libertarianism

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 23:46:59 UTC 2018

Thanks John - now the question is:  in terms of a household budget, is a
balanced budget a good thing?  (Ignoring mortgages, since few can put down
the cash.  Another question:  if they could, should they?  They lose the
advantage of paying back money that is of a lesser value because of
inflation, but gain the investing of money that would have gone to a
mortgage.)

bill w