[ExI] What would you do if you won the billion dollar plus MegaMillions Lottery, and are lotteries a bad thing?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 20:39:24 UTC 2018

William Flynn Wallace wrote:
"Right - a few years ago when I was single I bought all the stuff I ever
wanted - camera, stereo, PC, cooking gear, yard machines, plasma TV, and of
course it was good that I never wanted a mansion, a yacht, etc."

Hold on!  Being single sounded great for you!  And then a woman got
involved! Lol!  ;  )  Actually, I should not give you a hard time, because
I met the love of my life, despite being middle-aged and thinking myself
past that lovey dovey stuff.  And now I look forward to starting a new life
in the Philippines, and living with her, and her four girls, ages, 6, 9, 12
and 14, who are wonderful, and need a dad.  I have known them for about two
years.  Parenthood will be a whole new experience for me...   She wants the
girls raised in the Filipino culture, and is very close to her friends and
family.  And so I will live there for roughly a decade, as the girls grow
up.

I'm not an IT professional like so many of you, so my plan is to teach
English online, which will make for a humble living.  But I will still be
paid in dollars, which will allow us to get by.  I spent two amazing weeks
in the Philippines back in March of this year, and I will see her again,
this coming March!  She is college educated/associate's degree, and works
as an accounts receivable clerk.  My love comes from a humble background,
but then so do I.  I need to raise twenty thousand dollars (any ideas on
how to raise funds quickly, please share), so that I can get an indefinite
stay Visa (proof of savings, and not a fee).  Or, I need to get a work
Visa, but if I were to lose the job for some reason, I could get deported!
And so that is what I have been up to, lately!  I have my work cut out for
me...

John  :  )