[ExI] Maximum Jailbreak, and the legacy of Stephen

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu Oct 25 06:03:32 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of
Adrian Tymes

>>... That lower limit had a different set of assumptions of course.  We
> would have at our disposal much more intensive genetic screening and
> embryo selection.  Under those circumstances, I can imagine very
> little in the reproductive department would be left to chance.

>...Irrelevant.  70 people groups tend to break up before they breed even
one generation.  The reason has little to nothing to do with reproduction or
genetics.

Sure.  But of course in a space station, there is no up to break to.  There
they stay, together they remain, regardless of desire to break up.

If you mean they will soon kill each other, ja such a thing is certainly
conceivable.