[ExI] ​T​erminate​ing​ birthright citizenship

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 18:52:59 UTC 2018

My hunch is that this is just posturing before the election, and that
he will not actually be issuing this order.

I mean, he's proven stupid enough to try ignoring the law before.  My
suspicion is only "> 50%", not "> 90%".  But given the timing, and
that he said he's considering it instead of that he did it (how often
does he actually give deep thought to something?), makes it seem more
likely than not that this is just empty talk.

And of course, the license that people will take to beat up and kill
non-white people because "they're not actually Americans" (even though
Trump hasn't actually issued the order yet, especially if he never
does), is something he will claim to be completely blind and ignorant
to, and a problem that is 100% the fault of those who went on those
murder sprees in Trump's name.