[ExI] Electoral College and 1177 BCE

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 22:54:01 UTC 2018

> Wealth is roughly the integral of income you don't spend.   The
concept mostly didn't exist in prior to storable food when income was
food, shared out and eaten before it spoiled.  It probably doesn't
have a direct connection to the human psychological traits that lead
to wars.

Well, maybe. But wealth is often used psychologically to determine
"safety", and I think THAT (desire for feelings of safety) is well selected
for.