[ExI] The Financial Crisis Explained

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 20:30:28 UTC 2018

The New York Times has several pages on this today.  Crisis not over.

Did it ever occur to you that when a member of Congress or any legislative
body votes for a bill, that they think of what that bill will do to their
law practice?  Why do we have so many regulations and laws that are
eternally being challenged in court?  And why are they so vague and yet
infinitely detailed?

Is it maybe so lawyers can benefit?  Duh?  A plurality of Congress -
lawyers.

Shakespeare was right.

bill w