[ExI] natasha is civilized

Michael LaTorra mlatorra at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:10:12 UTC 2019

That's terrific! Natasha Vita-More is one of the great stalwarts of the
movement for more and better life.

I hope that she writes a memoir someday. Although I had spoken with her
many times at various conferences, I had no idea of her early life pre-ExI
and pre-Upwingers until a few years ago. She has a very interesting
biography.

Mike LaTorra