[ExI] natasha is civilized

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Apr 2 23:13:40 UTC 2019

From: Michael LaTorra <mlatorra at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2019 4:10 PM
To: ExI chat list <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Cc: spike at rainier66.com
Subject: Re: [ExI] natasha is civilized

That's terrific! Natasha Vita-More is one of the great stalwarts of the movement for more and better life.

I hope that she writes a memoir someday. Although I had spoken with her many times at various conferences, I had no idea of her early life pre-ExI and pre-Upwingers until a few years ago. She has a very interesting biography.

Mike LaTorra

Michael don’t give up on that.  I know a little of Natasha’s pre-us life, and ja it is way cool.  I might contact her again with my offer: all she hasta do is record it, I will type it, give her the finished product.