[ExI] dna

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 19:00:45 UTC 2019

The problem is almost entirely restricted to a very small area of
downtown.  J Davis

It can't be very small, as Spike says that well over 20K people are
homeless addicts.  And I don't think that there is any problem with a state
or city making laws against prisoner labor.  You just can't have it the
other way. Is there a valid reason not to put up a slew of PortaPotties?
Spike?

bill w