[ExI] Bill Weld

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 00:43:58 UTC 2019

On Wed, Apr 17, 2019 at 7:35 PM Adrian Tymes <atymes at gmail.com> wrote:

> > there seems to be no case in which the LP not nominating anyone would
> help Weld defeat Trump.  However, you requested the LP not nominate anyone
> and instead support Weld.

I also said that after the 2016 debacle, which couldn't have happened
without them, the LP supporting any functional adult the Democrats nominate
and doing so with enthusiasm is the least they could do.  If they had
supported Clinton in 2016 she would probably have won and in 2020 they
could have nominated a candidate who had a real chance of winning, I'd vote
for the guy myself and I said that on this very list at the time. But it's
all ashes now and I will never vote Libertarian again or, it goes without
saying, Republican.

John K Clark