[ExI] anger II

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 20:26:21 UTC 2019

to John - 'hunt them down and shoot them' was a joke - which flopped I
suppose
Injustices and irrationality do bother me, but maybe being a psychologist
and understanding
those things makes me somewhat accepting that those things are going to
occur and there's
little I can do about it.  You can't do anything about the telescope any
more than you can prevent
mudslides in Bangladesh, however terrible those may be.  I just see you
wasting your mental energy
on hopeless cases.    bill w

On Sun, Aug 25, 2019 at 2:47 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <