[ExI] Update on the Hawaiian observatory shutdown

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 21:44:04 UTC 2019

John Clark, if that’s really how you feel, why are you not taking your own position now and heading to Hawaii to fight a mass of “ignorant lawless thugs”? I think that it is, perhaps, because you realize that it is what you wish that your position actually was.

If you’re fearful of them because uncontrolled mobs are scary (and they are) then quit hiding behind a fake case of anger and get in touch with what you’re actually feeling: fear.

If anger is the correct response, what do you have to show for it? What has anger actually prompted you to do which will correct this situation? Or is it just an empty, irrational daydream/power fantasy?

SR Ballard