[ExI] How Corporate Media distorts Hawaiian Protests

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 22:34:42 UTC 2019

OK so now we have protestors functionally seizing a national park.  This
cannot stand.  The national parks belong to all of us.  They are sacred as
goddam hell.  spike

Hell is sacred?  Well, why not.  It does remind me of a Playboy cartoon of
long ago by Gahan Wilson.  A church scene was shown, but instead of crosses
on the altar, etc. there were big Ns.  And the line is:  Is Nothing Sacred?

bill w

On Fri, Aug 30, 2019 at 5:15 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <