[ExI] How Corporate Media distorts Hawaiian Protests

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 15:53:00 UTC 2019

> Do you think that we don't care as much about it because we are not
> ranting too?

In a word yes. And as evidence I need look no further than you're very
post, it's all about me and says nothing about the protestors who illegally
destroyed the Thirty Meter Telescope.

John K Clark

I do not have to prove anything to you about my attitude towards the
protesters.  I think all of us have done that.  Is the word 'enough' in
your vocabulary>

bill w

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 9:16 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <