[ExI] How Corporate Media distorts Hawaiian Protests

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat Aug 31 20:08:28 UTC 2019

On Sat, Aug 31, 2019 at 11:57 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> *> I do not have to prove anything to you about my attitude towards the
> protesters.  I think all of us have done that.*

But apparently there is always more to say about me.

 > *Is the word 'enough' in your vocabulary*

Is it in your's? I'm not the only one keeping this thread going and I'm not
the one who started it, BillK  did. Go back to the first post and read the
article it recommends and you tell me if it is well written and contains
useful factual information. And then tell me if you can tell if the author or
the article was on the side of the enlightenment or on the side of the
barbarians. And then explain to me why somebody who was on the side of the
enlightenment would forward such an article to the list.

John K Clark