[ExI] sex again

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 18:45:24 UTC 2019

On Sat, Dec 14, 2019 at 7:25 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <

> I, myself, find myself somewhere “stuck in the middle”. Not trans enough
> for surgery to do any good, not cis enough to be comfortable. What is there
> to do for it?

Be what you are.  If neither a female nor a male body plan would suit you,
then use what you've got (it's cheaper than and as effective as switching,
plus you're already familiar with it) and try not to worry about
gender-specific elements (save for any medical issues specific to whatever
you've got).  Agender, asexual, and aromantic people exist.