[ExI] Cosmic discrepancy evidence of quantum gravity?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Sun Dec 15 03:43:11 UTC 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Stuart LaForge via

Excerpt-----------------
There's a puzzling mystery going on in the universe. Measurements of the rate of cosmic expansion using different methods keep turning up disagreeing results. The situation has been called a "crisis."

Thoughts, anyone?

Stuart LaForge

We are in a sim.  The guy who wrote us is messing with our virtual heads.  But don't worry, he will get his: the guy who wrote him will see what he is doing and mess with his.

Alternative theory: we have some fundamental flaw in our understanding of physics.  This possibility is most exciting, for it suggests lots of cool things to learn and work to do.