[ExI] Why are women's clothing so much more flamboyant than men's?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Dec 16 21:01:52 UTC 2019

Subject: Re: [ExI] Why are women's clothing so much more flamboyant than men's?

>…Yeah I'll buy all of that, but what does a man's status have to do with suits and ties?  And why the hell won't it change?

Because then, we would the hell need to buy new clothing.

I have a wool business suit I had tailor made 30 years ago.  It still fits great, still has plenty of wear left in it, still looks just as nerdy as it did when Bush Sr. was taking over for Reagan.

That men’s style never changes much is a gift to those who like the way things are.