[ExI] access consciousness

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 18:13:50 UTC 2019

What irks me about science is the renaming of concepts where we have
perfectly good names that have lasted, in some cases, hundreds of years.

I do admit that psychology is probably the worst.  At first the new name
can be impressive, but later when you learn that  it's the same old same
old concept, it makes you look at the coiner as ripping us off and being a
phony.  Of course the coiner wants to make a name for himself.

And it makes searching more difficult.  If access consciousness is really
sensation, will both show up in a search?

bill w