[ExI] access consciousness

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Dec 17 18:37:58 UTC 2019

> On Behalf Of William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat
Subject: [ExI] access consciousness

What irks me about science is the renaming of concepts where we have perfectly good names that have lasted, in some cases, hundreds of years.

I do admit that psychology is probably the worst.  At first the new name can be impressive, but later when you learn that  it's the same old same old concept, it makes you look at the coiner as ripping us off and being a phony.  Of course the coiner wants to make a name for himself…bill w

I propose we call BillW’s concept by the name neonominology.

My name is spike and I approved this message.