[ExI] Fwd: Fwd: Chalmers

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 20:22:19 UTC 2019

If you had no eyes or lived in pitch darkness all your life you wouldn't
see or remember red. john

LOL!!!  Or if I never lived, or lived at the bottom of the sea......

I do see things when I close my eyes, though the images are faint, not even
as strong as those in dreams.  The strongest images I have ever had while
asleep were from ether dreams at age 6 and 9.  (note - having an operation
under ether probably produces images different from those in ordinary sleep
- different in the sense that the eeg waves were probably not the same as
the ones in the ordinary sleep stages)

bill w

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 12:09 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <