[ExI] Fwd: Fwd: Chalmers

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Fri Dec 20 20:27:54 UTC 2019

I’m on William’s side with this one, and so glad William is calling John
out on this.  The fact that John is conflating an elemental redness quale
with a very different memory of red shows he doesn’t yet fully understand
what an elemental redness quale is, and how this must be physically very
different then the memory of such.

On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 1:23 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <