[ExI] A Stellar Mystery: How Could 100 Stars Just Vanish?

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 08:00:26 UTC 2019

In addition to natural causes, one must also consider the possibility that
some of the original data may be inaccurate.  The US military is known for
putting out occasional false information for (classified) reasons they
prefer to never admit to.

On Sun, Dec 22, 2019 at 11:08 PM John Grigg via extropy-chat <