[ExI] The Thirty Meter Telescope is now officially dead

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 23:11:57 UTC 2019

You make excellent points.  Why can't existing telescopes be upgraded?  Why
start from scratch in another location? Wouldn't things be much clearer
with a telescope in space?  Can't the one we have now be used for what you
think it should be used for?  I just cannot believe that there is no other
location in the entire world that fits the needs for that telescope.  bill w

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 5:08 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <