[ExI] The Thirty Meter Telescope is now officially dead

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 15:08:50 UTC 2019

Talking about politics as an idea or a strategy isn’t the problem. For example, there are politics of the Boeing v. SpaceX bit. Discussing that is fine, within reason, I think.

But “big P” politics, as you put it, is boring for the same reason as the foaming at the mouth at the “barbarian protestors”.

SR Ballard