[ExI] watt was that?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 17:32:47 UTC 2019

In a few decades China could change.  Look at Hong Kong.  Those people
don't want war - they want freedom to trade and make money.  Just what
would happen if two countries that were as economically entangled as we two
are,have a shooting war?  Over what?  Taiwan?  I say let that one go.  Not
worth American deaths.  Neither is trying to kick Russians out of Ukraine.
Great trade between us two is a win-win situation.  Any war is a win-lose.
 Or lose-lose. What did France and Britain get out of all those wars of
lasting significance?  Nothing.  Lots of dead people.  Honor?  Territory?
Nah.  Let's vote for pacifists.

bill w

On Sun, Dec 29, 2019 at 7:06 AM John Grigg via extropy-chat <