[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 22:55:25 UTC 2019

I don't understand what psi means besides some kind of phenomenon not
described by science, in which case they will of course never be published
in Nature, because Nature is for phenomena that have been scientifically
verified.

However, there have been plenty of things thought to be magic over the
years that were in time assessed to be real and scientifically testable.

So no, there won't ever be non-science published in nature.  But some kind
of unknown communication between human brains through electromagnetic
fields?  Or some weird quantum brain shit?  Perhaps something like that
could be possible, I don't know, I'm not the right person to ask.

I don't think John can even explain what he is saying won't be published in
nature.  It seems like a very nebulous statement.