[ExI] Molecular Materialism

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 01:52:25 UTC 2019

It’s the metaphysical stuff that is “the whole other rathole”.  We know
there are elemental chemical elements out of which everything is composed.
But we don’t know why there is chemical elements.  But you don’t need
metaphysics to do phenomenal engineering and know how glorious it is going
to be (higher colorness resolution, discovering more than 3 primary
colornesses for starters) to be uploaded.  What is that 4th primary color
tetrachromats can experience?  And I'm so looking forward to
demonstrating what color blind people and dogs are missing.