[ExI] A paranormal prediction for the next year

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 30 17:15:53 UTC 2019

What if psi is an unreliable thing?  In college my class took that test
with four shapes.  One person looked at it and the other person guessed
what it was.  Nobody got above chance except one guy who was doing 80%.
The next day the did 80%.  Then he 'lost' it.  Back to chance.  It could
very well be that the guy really had something. Of course the odds are that
it was a fluke. If it exists and it is unreliable in every situation we
will never know it.

bill w

On Mon, Dec 30, 2019 at 9:59 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <