[ExI] book and inventions

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Thu Feb 7 19:30:59 UTC 2019

I've read that Alexander Graham Bell thought the principal application
for his invention would be to transmit live concerts to a single central
gathering place in small towns that were too poor to afford a local
orchestra, thus raising their level of culture.  Essentially what we
today call cable radio (but with the added "last mile" and without the
culture).

Perhaps that's in the book already.

RGK3

On Tue, 5 Feb 2019 12:12:46 -0600, William Flynn Wallace
<foozler83 at gmail.com> wrote:
> "They All Laughed"  Ira Flatow
[snip]