[ExI] book and inventions

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 19:53:12 UTC 2019

Yes, I enjoyed that book all the way through, and thanks for the Kellogg
bit.

I read a book called Adventures of a Curious Man, about Clarence Birdseye,
a terrific inventor.  Great reading.  He invented many things but is best
known for frozen food processing and his name lives on on those products.
Highly recommended.

bill w