[ExI] Michael Cohen​

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 18:09:59 UTC 2019

Buffet conveniently legally evades taxes at a higher level with the way his
insurance business is structured.  He has found a way to avoid taxes there
for years, and is a hypocrite.

Buffett  gives away many bucks to charities and that he and Bill Gates and
some others have set up.  Maybe he figures that he has a better idea of
what to do with his money than the feds do.  I don't know what he is
supporting but I very likely agree with him.  bill w