[ExI] logic puzzle

deimtee deimtee at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 31 05:50:58 UTC 2019

On 1/31/19 4:03 AM, spike at rainier66.com wrote:
> [...]

Just to throw a spanner in the works,  given the Bananas won the second
match, if they won the first match, the only way for the Apples to win
the series would be to win matches 3, 4 and 5.  The probability of this
is .5*.5*.5  or 1/8.  The odds that they won the first match is
therefore 7/8.

-David.