[ExI] book

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 14:08:27 UTC 2019

Greene attacks prescriptivists.  He distinguishes between formal and
everyday writing and speaking and attacks the prescriptivists for teaching
that the formal way is the only way.  IOW - 'whom' every time, never 'who'
- and teaching blacks and others who use nonstandard English that they are
wrong rather than different - and more

bill w

bill w