[ExI] Superhuman Poker

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 06:36:43 UTC 2019

Human drivers cause 1.16 human deaths every 100 Miles? I don’t think I understand. My aunt has been in 26 motor vehicle accidents and there has never been a fatality. My mom drives from Florida to Texas and back 3-4 times per year and has never killed anyone.

I only know 2-3 people who were involved in fatality accidents, and one of them was killed when riding a moped.

I think that the statistics here are skewed heavily by outliers, like buses crashing.

How many hundred miles have you driven? How many people have you killed?

Where are all these fatality accidents?

The Federal Highway Administration thinks Americans drive 3.2 Trillion Miles per year or so. A quick look at Wikipedia says there are on average 1.16 people killed per 100 MILLION miles travelled.

So google car is only 1/10 of that number. Give it another 90 Million miles and we will talk.

SR Ballard