[ExI] ???

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 17:53:17 UTC 2019

The ancients held it. It’s not so crazy unless one already has a modern view of these things. Kind of like why do you believe the brain is the center of cognition? How would one know that without a lot of evidence that earlier peoples simply didn’t have?

See https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emission_theory_(vision)

Regards,

Dan
   Sample my Kindle books at: