[ExI] Boston Dynamics: New Robots Now Fight Back

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 15:14:23 UTC 2019

 imagine the nightmare the US could face in the 2020 elections if there is
some widespread influential video hoax uncorked right before the election
and caught afterwards.  The risk of that scenario increases steadily.

spike

well,. what did we expect when we let every animal out of the zoo and gave
it a laptop and wifi?  Everything good or bad about people will show up
 bill w