[ExI] Boston Dynamics: New Robots Now Fight Back

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 16:43:39 UTC 2019

Ja, but this isn’t a game.  If the US elects a head of the executive based
on a hoax, that will be trouble.  The risk of that is increasing.  This
isn’t a game.

spike

Of course it's a game. There are serious games.  War games for one.  For
another, the GReeks had a contest where each of two men were tied together
and armed.  You win by killing the other.

Big trouble, though, if anything is faked - you are correct, sir.

bill w