[ExI] Boston Dynamics: New Robots Now Fight Back

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Tue Jun 18 17:32:23 UTC 2019

From: extropy-chat <extropy-chat-bounces at lists.extropy.org> On Behalf Of Rafal Smigrodzki
Subject: Re: [ExI] Boston Dynamics: New Robots Now Fight Back

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 10:17 AM <spike at rainier66.com <mailto:spike at rainier66.com> > wrote:

  Since the discussion already went toward political considerations…The risk of that scenario increases steadily.

### I'm reading Neal Stephenson's newest book, Fall. The jury is still out, so far not too bad despite some deplorables-type demagoguery…

My copy of Fall came in the mail yesterday.  From what little I have read, I am now seriously considering the possibility that Neal Stephenson is Satoshi.